Labels

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm not dead yet!

Hey everyone!  Long time, no write.  And you don't know just how true that is.  I originally opened this blog over a year ago with the intention of posting something at least once a week.  Certainly no less than once a month.  Here we are a year later, and I finally return like the prodigal writer.  Better late than never, right?

Okay, so it's not like I've told anyone about this blog.  I mean, hubby knows I've started it, and he also knows I haven't written anything for it.  Instead, I've been trying to keep up with my D&D write-ups, which is what he'd prefer I work on instead :)

So, with no further ado, I will soon posting a WIP entry dealing with car searching.  I'm in the market, and have been hoarding links.  But, why am I talking about that here?  Onwards, to the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment